Do you set New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them? Do they make you feel happier? Do they make you feel a failure? A study conducted by the University of Scranton found that 23% of people quit their resolution after just one week.
Many of us seem keen to make a resolution and positive changes after a possibly overindulgent holiday season. But, New Year’s resolutions tend to always fail, as they are set without intentions, the way you frame your resolutions could make an huge difference and this is why I think it’s time we revolutionise the resolution, by embarking on a quest for a happier, healthier and more positive you… ultimately that’s what our resolutions tend to always be pinned upon, but because we fail so quickly, we easily then give up trying to change and ultimately settle. But, you deserve to become the happier version of YOU. Your life is worth WAY more than just settling or standing on the side-lines watching everyone else.
It’s time to stop living on autopilot and start living with intention.
Imagine waking every morning filled with clarity, intention and excitement around what you do, create and contribute to the day that lays ahead.
You don’t have to take drastic steps to find happiness and pursue your version of success – the secret is to live with more intention and take steps daily on your quest for the happier you.
When we are happier we become more confident, more connected, more likely to take risks and more likely to move out of our comfort zone.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to becoming happier, healthier, wealthier, more productive, or more creative. However, the game changes when we know what we want and we surround ourselves with the right people to help make it happen.
There’s something so exciting about living your life with intention and seeing your vision, a dream, come to life… forget the resolutions… and embark on your own quest for happiness this 2023, trust me, it’s a lot of fun and most importantly it can be the key to changing your life for the better, in ways you’ve never imagined!
5 Steps For The Happier, More Intentional You…
- Believe that it is your birth right to flourish and thrive. You need to truly believe that happiness is your birth right. Happiness and success is available to all of us and there’s never been a better time to embrace positive change and consciously create your own unique path in life so you can flourish and thrive.
- There’s more inside you than you know… It’s not about anyone giving you a secret formula to happiness or doing the work for you (sorry!) But, it’s better than that, because you already hold all the solutions within you. If you don’t believe in you right now, know that I truly believe in YOU, your ability, your talent and your vision. I’m holding that mirror up to you, so that you can see how amazing you truly are.
- Visualise – Having an intentional vision is all about using the power of your mind to transport yourself out of the moment to vividly imagine your future. I know from my own life that when you visualise your dreams and where you want to be heading, you’re far more likely to take action and achieve it. When you can see and more importantly FEEL something, you believe in it too and when you have that image in your mind, you start to subconsciously and consciously do everything you can to make it happen. Your vision is the future you are making and creating. Defining your intentional vision is about looking beyond the constraints of the present and seeing what could be, by focusing on the limitless opportunities available to you.
- It’s time to stop living on autopilot and start living with intention. Stop settling; trust your intuition and step into your power by creating a life of limitless personal and professional success (whatever that may look like for you). It’s time to prioritise and take responsibility for what you want the most and take back control of what you want out of your life. You deserve so much more and it’s time to become HAPPIER in all that you do! Set you intentions everyday, maybe even set 2-3 intentions for the things that matter the most – then do the important part and take inspired action to move you forward.
- Choose to daily take that next step on your quest for The Happier You. Intentionally set aside time to focus on you, then make the choice to take positive steps that will enable you to take the action required. Then take responsibility for your actions, behaviours and habits so that you are making conscious decisions and devoting yourself to seeing your BIG PLAN come to life.
I love helping others finding new ways to change their lives through the modern art of Creative Feng Shui: to reinvent, rethink and re-energise their passion and purpose for a happier, more intentional lifestyle. This includes setting intentions instead of New Years Resolutions!
That’s why I’ve created you a free download to help you set your intentions for 2023, enjoy!